Sunday, March 26, 2006

Things are moving along...


Good News on Sock No.2 in the cursed second pair of socks. So far........so good......knock on wood hopefully we'll come through this okay. I finally have the basic sock pattern kinda memorized. But I keep making them a little too big (not in length in width). Oh well.



Next up: The skein I spun for Project spectrum is finished. It's hand dyed hand spun merino mohair this photo's kinda crappy it has many varigations in color. Me likey.


And, last but not least, a few weeks ago this stuff came from Sundara Yarn. I can not wait to knit it up. The color way is flames. I don't know if she's still carrying it but she has some other lovely colorways up there too. I love acid daffodil.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They may be cursed but they sure are cute!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crapity Crap! My technology has bizarrely reverted all your info to its Y2K version. I can't call, I can't email. I suck! Call me so we can go have Thai food and talk about your bling...

XX

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home