Sunday, March 05, 2006

Project Spectrum Spinning

exhibit a:

It's been calling from the stash. I've heard it softly, calling my name. It wouldn't stop. The hand dyed bats that I made in spinning class I've been itching (no pun intended, and no they're not itchy) to be spun up.

see exhibit a: talking bats: sfx: "cynthia you're ignoring me, I'm so pretty spin me, come on you know you want to")

They're colorful. And since color is my first love, fiber a second, and my boyfriend the third. (sorry baby). I've decided to join project spectrum. I'll be spinning these puppies for the month of march (red-pink month).

Red and pink are my favorite colors, (hence the hair dye) maybe this spectrum thing will help me to learn to love colors like, blue.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - where'd you take your spinning class? thx!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Ms.Outback said...

Hey there,

I took my spinning class at The Yarn Tree in Williamsburg.

I've taken many classes there and they are great, relatively inexpensive, very thorough. Highly recomended.

I think class cost was $200? for 10 weeks, limited class size. (like 12 people?, not sure, but small enough that there's plenty of individual attention).

www.theyarntree.com

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home