Thursday, October 26, 2006

:: End of Hiatus Coming soon ::

Well

My blog hiatus will be over soon. My sick kitty had cancer, I have been tending to her needs for the last three months, a chore that took almost all of my time, and given that she's been so loving to me, I was happy to do it.

In the meantime I have finished a Multi-Directional Scarf (knit in bed with ailing elderly cat). And I forgot how much handmade objects allow you to bring one aspect of your life into another in a good way. I call the multi-directional scarf "Tabitha's scarf" and everytime I put it on I remember her purring under the covers as I made it.

It's nice to have that with me when i walk out into the cold.

c

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for you since I gone through this twice this year. Tabitha and you have a wonderful relationship and I'm sure she appreciates all the comfort you're providing. Take care-

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to send good thoughts to you and your beautiful kitty. She's lucky to have such a loving mommy as you.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home